[MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS.
Jon A. Lambert
jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 29 14:24:07 New Zealand Standard Time 1997
> From: Jeff Kesselman <jeffk at tenetwork.com>
> Subject: [MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS.
> Okay,we a re abotu to have the "what is a MUD" debate...
I think the MUD-Dev list is a mud.
1) It's certainly multi-user and network capable.
2) There is an ever changing virtual world of ideas.
3) It's certainly interactive (although combat rounds can take
a day or so).
4) There are game rules (this is a non-PosterKilling list)
5) There are in game objects which you can manipulate in interesting
and unusual ways (neighborhoods, threads, events, Bubba, the
crystalline tree, etc.)
More information about the MUD-Dev