Advanced Topic - Doing it differently.

Christopher Bunting cbunting99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:23:09 New Zealand Standard Time 2005

> It doesn't have enything to do with open source encryption, or even an
> open source client. There's a difference between secure encryption,

Hello,
 Yes, it's true.. This is why I said that I had this as an idea and
was the reason for posting on the list to get some feedback. I was
just at a site earlier that dealt with nothing but hacking area files
and listing the formats via resref for games like baldur's gate,
icewind dale and so on.. So I'm guessing that a new client may not be
such a good idea.. Not for all of the ideas that I had anyway.

Thanks for the reply,
Chris