Advanced Topic - Doing it differently.

Christopher Bunting cbunting99 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:40:19 New Zealand Standard Time 2005

Hello,
Ok, Maybe it wasn't the best example. I don't write everything in C
anymore so I'm not prone to be 100% familiar on it.. Guess you all
just wait for those moments so you can show how truely Adept of C you
are?

Since you can post a smaller example of my D code in C, Let's get more
technical. Please post some examples using the following as well.
Maybe I too should get a degree in C or whatever as was already
mentioned in an earlier reply.

Please show an example of any of the following in C.

Use of garbage collection.
Use of function delegates.
Use of function overloading.
Use of nested functions