[MUD-Dev] quest engine design documents?

Johnicholas Hines johnicholas.hines at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:41:14 New Zealand Daylight Time 2005

I apologize for asking something that probably has been asked
before, but the archives seem to be down.

Can someone point me to quest engine design documents?  (hopefully
engines that have actually been implemented)

The Escape Velocity bible is an example of the kind of thing I'm
looking for.  http://www.evula.com/ev_bible/part2-misn.php (Escape
Velocity is a star-trader-ish single-player macintosh game)

I'm familiar with (descriptions of) Crawford's Erasmatron, that's
not what I'm looking for.

Johnicholas