warfare WARNING: LONG EMAIL

Steve Boleware boleware at bossig.com
Mon Jan 2 21:19:38 New Zealand Daylight Time 2006

Notice the brevity of my response.. I.E. when giving a one line response trim
the stupid thing!
explain the stolen code bit if you please? has anyone checked (the original
poster perhaps)
if the code snippet is publicly available? he DOES mention getting it from an
archive..
which would suggest that it is, in fact, available..

TechnoHunter

From: "mud-dev" <mud-dev at aardmud.org>

> It is stolen code anyway.

<snipped>
> From: "Maurice Visser" <pos190 at yahoo.com>
>

>>I came across one of the warfare code pieces on the archives and tried to
>>install it tonight. I managed to go from about 2 pages of errors down to half
>>a screen. I just can't get the rest of these errors. I've been at this for
>>the better part of the day. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mo
>>
>> --
<<snipped>>